- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- Blessing What God Has Cursed
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
Say what you will about the Israeli response to Hamas and the attack on Gaza, there is is still something very, very wrong when the elected leaders of a people prioritize building terrorist tunnels to attack their neighbors over feeding and taking care of their own people.
(H/t Ron Dermer)
These are highlights from the live CBS broadcast of “The Dark, Dark Hours”, from December 12, 1954. The punch comes near the end of the video.
Apart from mumbling too much and at times overacting, Dean does a creditable job. Meanwhile, Reagan essentially plays himself. He was certainly a better politician than he was an actor.