- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Look Who's Laughing
- A Touch From Heaven
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Photo of the day: Dutar, Kashgar, China
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.