I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Democratic Leadership Rams Jerusalem And God Back Into Party Platform, To The Boos Of Delegates
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Elderly Chinese Women Practice Bayonet Charges
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- The Great Global Warming Fraud