I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- The House That A Destitute Bill And Hillary Clinton Bought
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- A Touch From Heaven
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time