I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Photo Of The Day: Keihan Train, Japan
- Photo Of The Day: The Shores Of Lake Biwa, Japan
- The View From Our House This Morning
- Last Views Of China
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- Canceled Policies And Denied Care Are A Feature, Not A Bug, Of ObamaCare
- What Happens When A Political Messiah Fails?
- A Devastating Obamacare Ad
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- New For The Holidays: Oak Ridge Whiskey, Aged By Radiation
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Tashkurgan, China: The Treacherous Road to School
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time