I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Photo Of The Day: Shiitake Mushrooms
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What Happens On The Internet Every Minute Of The Day (Infographic)
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- The Buckley Rule, As William F. Buckley Saw It