(H/t China Hush)
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- A Touch From Heaven
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Photo of the day: Dutar, Kashgar, China
- A Picture Is Worth 650,000 Words
- Memories of Alaska