Sorry to keep harping on this, but it is no longer political–it’s personal.
- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- Look Who's Laughing
- China Raises Poverty Limit
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Introducing The Queen James Bible
- A Touch From Heaven
- RT @allahpundit: Nuland gets Asst Sec, Rice gets (maybe) NSA. Everyone involved in Benghazi talking points gets promotions. Yay! https://t.… 1 hour ago
- RT @yidwithlid: Lois Lerner REFUSED To Resign So Put on Leave (Paid Vacation): Earlier this evening the… goo.gl/fb/m1BCA 1 hour ago
- RT @Bad_Mayo: ALAN DERSHOWITZ: LOIS LERNER 'CAN BE HELD IN CONTEMPT' BY CONGRESS breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2… 1 hour ago
- RT @BoingBoing: Luke Skywalker's pants sold for $36,000 dlvr.it/3Q7FfR 1 hour ago
- RT @RocketNews24En: Japanese politicians are time lords! Government considers speeding time up by two hours bit.ly/16RhUu0 1 hour ago