If you haven’t seen this post “A Love Story In 22 Pictures”, go there. Now. But get some tissues ready–you might need them.
- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- Look Who's Laughing
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly's Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- China Raises Poverty Limit
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 2 hours ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 3 hours ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 3 hours ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 3 hours ago
- RT @DonnyFerguson: What's crazier? Alex Jones saying government can control tornadoes with satellites or Democrats saying they can control … 3 hours ago