Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Obama Compares Himself Favorably to FDR, LBJ, and Lincoln
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Memories of Alaska