Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Top Ten Posts For 2012
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The Spirit Of Jehu
- A Touch From Heaven