Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves
- Memories of Alaska
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?