Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- Is Your Bad Boss Killing You?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist