Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- NARAL Pro-Death Campaign Gets Hacked by Pro-Lifers
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Poverty In America Versus Poverty Everywhere Else
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Memories of Alaska