Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- The House That A Destitute Bill And Hillary Clinton Bought
- A Touch From Heaven
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist