A friend pointed me to this song, with the request that it be passed along to as many people as possible before the election. John Wallace, the artist who recorded this, writes that it is “A little bit about how I feel about my country these last few years, this song is not meant to offend people but to defend people, I hope you all can enjoy in your respective views on it.” The song is soft country/rock, with some pretty good guitar work and great lyrics.
- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Look Who's Laughing
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- China Raises Poverty Limit
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- The House On The Highway (China)
- Photo of the day: Dutar, Kashgar, China
- Pfeiffer Lies Regarding Benghazi Emails | National Review Online nationalreview.com/node/348744 via @# 1 day ago
- The New Yorker article was satire--Obama didn't say this in so many words, even though he appears to want us to believe it. 1 day ago
- The IRS Will Come for You Next, Unless Congress Acts Now thebea.st/10JdJcc via @thedailybeast 1 day ago
- Strassel: The IRS Scandal Started at the Top online.wsj.com/article/SB1000… 1 day ago
- Obama Denies Role in Government newyorker.com/online/blogs/b… via @NewYorker 1 day ago