Other examples of this year’s worst editorial lapses can be found here. Of course, Muphry’s Law being in force, this post itself will no doubt contain a mistake (the post which was linked to certainly did).
Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Photo Of The Day: Keihan Train, Japan
- Photo Of The Day: The Shores Of Lake Biwa, Japan
- The View From Our House This Morning
- Last Views Of China
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- Canceled Policies And Denied Care Are A Feature, Not A Bug, Of ObamaCare
- What Happens When A Political Messiah Fails?
- A Devastating Obamacare Ad
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Great Global Warming Fraud
- A Touch From Heaven
- The Terrifying, Rooster-Helmeted Warriors Of 16th Century Augsburg
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Cat Bomb
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Photo essay: McTyeire School (No. 3 Girls' Middle School), Shanghai
- Photo of the day: McTyeire School (No. 3 Girls' Middle School), Shanghai