Other examples of this year’s worst editorial lapses can be found here. Of course, Muphry’s Law being in force, this post itself will no doubt contain a mistake (the post which was linked to certainly did).
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- Blessing What God Has Cursed
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Top Ten Posts For 2012