- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Obama Compares Himself Favorably to FDR, LBJ, and Lincoln
- When Are You Going To Say, "Enough!"
- Photo of the Day: Giant Crab, Osaka, Japan
Author Archives: John Scotus
In a meeting with congressional leaders in 2009, three days after his inauguration, Barack Obama famously told GOP leaders that he was not interested in their ideas or input, and that essentially they should sit down and shut up, because … Continue reading
Barack Obama, speaking at an event in Rhode Island yesterday: Looking at this in the best possible light, Obama wants more money for pre-school education, and thinks it is a travesty that some people (especially women) have to stay home … Continue reading