Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America: Where Work Is Punished ...
- Plato and Fascism
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photo Of The Day: Spring Snow, Shiga, Japan
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Photo Of The Day: Shiitake Mushrooms
- Who Killed The Jobs?
- A Touch From Heaven
Category Archives: economics
… and opportunity is disappearing. Zero Hedge has posted two charts that tell us all we need to know about the state of the US labor force today:
Related articles FDR and the New Deal Did FDR’s policies help or prolong the Great Depression? 80 Years Ago FDR Ordered The Confiscation Of Americans’ Gold
A zero-sum game is a game where there must be a winner and there must be a loser. Better yet–a zero-sum game is a game where one person’s winning necessarily entails another person’s losing. Imagine a pie. For one person … Continue reading