- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- An Obama Thanksgiving
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Elderly Chinese Women Practice Bayonet Charges
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
Category Archives: politics
In a meeting with congressional leaders in 2009, three days after his inauguration, Barack Obama famously told GOP leaders that he was not interested in their ideas or input, and that essentially they should sit down and shut up, because … Continue reading
Barack Obama, speaking at an event in Rhode Island yesterday: Looking at this in the best possible light, Obama wants more money for pre-school education, and thinks it is a travesty that some people (especially women) have to stay home … Continue reading
Here is a screenshot of a portion of a “personal” email I just received from Mitt Romney: This is fascinating on so many levels. First of all, how did he get my email address? I work fairly hard to keep … Continue reading
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
From the first lady’s Twitter stream: The President & FLOTUS joined millions to #Remember911 with service by assembling backpacks with @KaBOOM volunteers. pic.twitter.com/OpIhhQLIlb — The First Lady (@FLOTUS) September 12, 2014 As in “kaboom”. At this point, it is no … Continue reading
Say what you will about the Israeli response to Hamas and the attack on Gaza, there is is still something very, very wrong when the elected leaders of a people prioritize building terrorist tunnels to attack their neighbors over feeding … Continue reading