- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Elderly Chinese Women Practice Bayonet Charges
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- A Touch From Heaven
Tag Archives: Asia
It is such an iconic scene. In the old days, the Bund was the financial center of Asia–like modern-day Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo combined. However, while Shanghai is now reascending, the Bund today is little more than a museum … Continue reading
The other day we posted a map of the USA, showing the Google autocomplete results for the question, “Why is [state] so…”. Now, Randal Olsen or Michigan State has published a similar map, but of Asia, using the question, “Why … Continue reading
This 1957 film made by the US Army is a real jewel. This does not really present a true picture of the US military in Japan during that era. My father came to Japan while on R & R from … Continue reading