- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- The Boston Tea Party Versus The Modern Tea Party Movement
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
From the first lady’s Twitter stream: The President & FLOTUS joined millions to #Remember911 with service by assembling backpacks with @KaBOOM volunteers. pic.twitter.com/OpIhhQLIlb — The First Lady (@FLOTUS) September 12, 2014 As in “kaboom”. At this point, it is no … Continue reading
David French has a powerful post regarding his support for the second Iraq War. It should be read in full, but here is the key section: Earlier this week, progressive Christian writer Jonathan Merritt called me out by name as an … Continue reading
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
According to Chosun Ilbo, this Chinese video of Kim Jong-un dancing to a techno-pop song has infuriated North Korea, because it somehow “seriously compromises Kim’s dignity and authority”. We are unsure what dignity or true authority he has, given that his … Continue reading
Crisis on the borders, terrorists seizing uranium, Iraq in flames, Israel under attack, the economy in tatters, and this is what the White House posted on its front page today: It should not take a rocket scientist to see that … Continue reading