- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- A Touch From Heaven
- Look Who's Laughing
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly's Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- Rep. Gowdy: Lerner "Waived Her Fifth Amendment Right" By Giving Statement realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/… 6 hours ago
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 1 day ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 1 day ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 1 day ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
“There was a surge of applications in 2010!” At least, this is the explanation the IRS has offered for giving special treatment for conservative and tea party groups seeking to be registered as 501(c) entities for tax purposes (note that … Continue reading
This leaves us more than a little speechless. Here is a campaign ad that the RNC created for the final days of the 2012 election. However, the ad was spiked by the Romney campaign, because … Wait for it … … Continue reading
The New York Times reported that Organizing for Action (OFA) is selling access to Mr. Obama for $500,000. As a point of fact, OFA was Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign organization. Now it is rebranding itself and claiming to be a … Continue reading