- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- "Heard It Through The Grapevine"--Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Plato and Fascism
- Cat Paw Prints On A Medieval Manuscript
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The Spirit Of Jehu
Tag Archives: Bible
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11: 1. Before we can define “faith”, we must first define “hope”, as the Bible says that “faith is the substance of things hoped … Continue reading
Many Christians assume–incorrectly–that there is not a biblical right to self-defense or to the defense of one’s family or property. They justify this on the basis of a misreading of Jesus’s statements on turning the other check and an eye-for-an-eye. … Continue reading
Reflecting what happened at Sandy Hook, David Limbaugh writes, As loving beings, we will never be able to process fully and bear such indescribable pain as the Sandy Hook parents are now experiencing. But the God of the Cross provides … Continue reading
This is my friend Marcus Stead giving another message at the Glory of Zion Nara Church in Japan, with his wife Sharon translating. It is especially pleasing to hear from the audio that some of the people attending had trouble … Continue reading