- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- "Heard It Through The Grapevine"--Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Plato and Fascism
- Cat Paw Prints On A Medieval Manuscript
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The Spirit Of Jehu
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
Note that I am not a Catholic, but this post on Biltrix really struck a chord with me. A Catholic believer asked if it was a mortal sin to support a candidate who was pro-abortion. The point about it being … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
The abortion industry had its origins not in the women’s movement, but in the progressivist eugenics movement of the early 19th century. And, as much as it still tries to pretend that abortion is a women’s issue, sometimes the mask … Continue reading
According to the Charleston Gazette, Keith Judd, of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas, now has about 40% of the vote in the West Virginia Democratic presidential primary. He trails Barack Obama, 90,452 votes to 60,496, Sadly, since most … Continue reading
One thing that the current flawed crop of GOP candidates–along with the do-nothing GOP leadership in Congress–illustrates more than anything else is the dry-rot within the Republican Party. Regardless of who wins the presidency in 2012, unless something changes we … Continue reading