Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Photo Of The Day: The Shores Of Lake Biwa, Japan
- The View From Our House This Morning
- Last Views Of China
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- Canceled Policies And Denied Care Are A Feature, Not A Bug, Of ObamaCare
- What Happens When A Political Messiah Fails?
- A Devastating Obamacare Ad
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- A Touch From Heaven
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Fruits Of Global Warming: Niagara Falls Freezes Over
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Plato and Fascism
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
Note that I am not a Catholic, but this post on Biltrix really struck a chord with me. A Catholic believer asked if it was a mortal sin to support a candidate who was pro-abortion. The point about it being … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
The abortion industry had its origins not in the women’s movement, but in the progressivist eugenics movement of the early 19th century. And, as much as it still tries to pretend that abortion is a women’s issue, sometimes the mask … Continue reading
According to the Charleston Gazette, Keith Judd, of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas, now has about 40% of the vote in the West Virginia Democratic presidential primary. He trails Barack Obama, 90,452 votes to 60,496, Sadly, since most … Continue reading