- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- A Touch From Heaven
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
Tag Archives: Democratic
(H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrat Elizabeth Warren Caught Fundraising Off Of Benghazi Pelosi: “Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! Why aren’t we talking about something else?” Barack Obama’s good little #Benghazi minions. Clift: Ambassador killed in Benghazi attack wasn’t murdered-murdered, or something ‘Making … Continue reading
Anyone can make typos and spelling mistakes, but only an idiot would post a sign without having proofread it. Thus, Senate Democrats posted this sign at their press conference today, where they announced that they were eliminating the filibuster: This … Continue reading
I have been very busy recently with other projects, so I have not had much time for blogging, but this news story was simply to outlandish to ignore. A student at Florida Atlantic University lodged a complaint against a teacher … Continue reading
This is nothing more than a transparent attempt to Palinize Marco Rubio, because the Democrats rightly perceive him as their biggest threat in 2016: We are not saying that Rubio should or will be the nominee. However, if this is … Continue reading
I’m on a roll this week, offending some longtime readers of this blog. First, by calling out Sandy Hook conspiracy truthers as morons, and now with this: Key point: If states’ rights means more to you than individual God-given rights, … Continue reading
According to the Daily Beast, It’s official: Mark Sanford is running for his old congressional seat in South Carolina. The former governor, who ended his second term in disgrace after admitting to an extramarital affair with an Argentine woman he … Continue reading
Nancy Pelosi wanted to have a photo taken on the capitol steps of all the female lawmakers in Congress. Unfortunately, some could not make it on time, so the photo was taken without them. Never mind, they can always be … Continue reading