- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The New "Women for Obama" Campaign Poster?
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- "First, Let's Establish That You Are A Horrible Person"
- Photo: Space Shuttle Atlantis Entering the Earth's Atmosphere
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: failure
Progressive journalist Ron Fournier appears to have lost hope in his chosen messiah. In an article for the National Journal, he bewails “the End of the Presidency”: Claiming a mandate he never had, the newly reelected president foisted a bold … Continue reading
I must confess some bitterness. I have suffered some reversals in my career recently, in large part because I apparently do my job too well. My General Manager told me outright that he was promoting another man over me and … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading