- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Memories of Alaska
- The World's Oldest Swiss Army Knife
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Romney Wins the Illinois Primary
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America Can’t Handle a Jaguar Right Now--All It Wants is a Chevrolet
Tag Archives: failure
Progressive journalist Ron Fournier appears to have lost hope in his chosen messiah. In an article for the National Journal, he bewails “the End of the Presidency”: Claiming a mandate he never had, the newly reelected president foisted a bold … Continue reading
I must confess some bitterness. I have suffered some reversals in my career recently, in large part because I apparently do my job too well. My General Manager told me outright that he was promoting another man over me and … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
(H/t Richard Brookhiser)
Apart from concerns about statism and the growth of the federal government, the main reason to be against Obamacare is economic. It is such a poorly conceived idea and poorly written law that it has already hamstrung the US economy, … Continue reading
So, white people are all racists. Huh. That’s why Barack Obama won the 2008 election by four points in 2008, getting 365 electoral votes to John McCain’s 173 electoral votes. Indeed, Obama won a larger percentage of the vote in … Continue reading