- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- "Heard It Through The Grapevine"--Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The Spirit Of Jehu
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Cat Paw Prints On A Medieval Manuscript
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
Tag Archives: fiscal cliff
This is by far the best illustration I’ve seen of the current budget crisis: (H/t David Voth) Related articles Shameful: Senate fiscal cliff deal raises deficit $4 trillion over 10 years… Fiscal-Cliff Kabuki Nears Final Scene CBO: Senate Fiscal Cliff … Continue reading
CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo absolutely lets Senator Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) have it in this interview. “Are you guys just incompetent, or what?” “The American people are tired of their lawmakers thinking that they are stupid.” (H/t Legal Insurrection) Related articles CNBC … Continue reading
(H/t betsytn) Related articles A look, literally, at expiring tax laws Black Women and the Fiscal Cliff: What It Means for Us Honestly, Obama’s tax hike is pretty small Let’s Take the Fiscal Cliff Plunge: Bruce Bartlett