- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- Look Who's Laughing
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- A Touch From Heaven
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Rep. Gowdy: Lerner "Waived Her Fifth Amendment Right" By Giving Statement realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/… 12 hours ago
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 1 day ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 1 day ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 1 day ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 1 day ago
Tag Archives: George W Bush
Today, a friend posted a long rant against Israel on Facebook because Israel had bombed Syria. All of his points were good and true. Funny thing, though: He did not rant when Syria used chemical weapons against its own people, … Continue reading
Professor Robert Carter has a long and quite good article on global warming over at the American Institute for Technology and Science Education. His main thesis is that without a doubt CO² can cause a small rise in lower-atmospheric temperature, … Continue reading
Whenever in the past this blog did a post talking about how lower taxes spurred economic growth and raised government revenue during the Reagan and Bush administrations, liberal trolls would always add comments claiming that the economic recovery during the … Continue reading