- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Nation To Obama: "We Won"
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
Tag Archives: Gingrich
My post the other day about the poll showing Rick Santorum ahead of both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and Obama ahead of Romney, in North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, and Florida needs some refinement. If we eliminate the states which … Continue reading
There have been, and will be, increasing calls for Newt Gingrich to drop out of the race, with the assumption that he cannot win the nomination, and that he has been siphoning votes and delegates from Rick Santorum and keeping … Continue reading
Indulge me a bit as we talk about some inside baseball related to the current GOP primary race. Newt Gingrich ran a cash-poor political campaign until December of last year, when a big donor named Sheldon Adelson gave $11 million … Continue reading
First the accusation was that Mitt Romney eliminated the serving of kosher food in Jewish nursing homes. Alana Goodman begins this narrative: During the weekend, the New York Post reported that Mitt Romney vetoed a bill to help fund kosher food … Continue reading
The music and lead-in to this debate were reminiscent of the lead-ins to the NFL play-off games. And indeed, since there will be not be another 2012 GOP debate for another month (or possibly ever), this debate took on the … Continue reading
According to the Orlando Sentinel: Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich has an unlikely ally this week in his Florida primary battle against Mitt Romney: the Democratic National Committee. The Democrats are targeting Mitt Romney as if he were already the … Continue reading