- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The New "Women for Obama" Campaign Poster?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Photo of the day: Dutar, Kashgar, China
- Memories of Alaska
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Nintendo Games As You’ve Never Seen Them Before, As Traditional Japanese Prints
- Photo: Space Shuttle Atlantis Entering the Earth's Atmosphere
Tag Archives: God
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11: 1. Before we can define “faith”, we must first define “hope”, as the Bible says that “faith is the substance of things hoped … Continue reading
On November 10, 2013, at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in Speyer, Germany, an interfaith concert was scheduled for the purpose of bringing Islam and Christianity together. The concert was supposed to be opened with a prayer by a … Continue reading
Lately, I’ve been doing my Bible study in Japanese, and I came across Acts 2: 44-47 (I’ll give the Japanese first, as that is how I read it): 信者たちはみないっしょにいて、それぞれの持ち物を分け合い、 金が必要な人には、財産を売り払って与えました。 毎日、神殿できちんと礼拝をし、聖餐の時は、小人数に分かれてめいめいの家に集まり、心から喜びと感謝にあふれて、食べ物を分け合いました。 心から神を賛美する彼らに、町中の人は少なからず好感をいだき、神もまた、救われる者を毎日、仲間に加えてくださいました。 And in English: All who believed were together, … Continue reading