- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Jesus Was Not A Victim
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
Tag Archives: Israel
Say what you will about the Israeli response to Hamas and the attack on Gaza, there is is still something very, very wrong when the elected leaders of a people prioritize building terrorist tunnels to attack their neighbors over feeding … Continue reading
Crisis on the borders, terrorists seizing uranium, Iraq in flames, Israel under attack, the economy in tatters, and this is what the White House posted on its front page today: It should not take a rocket scientist to see that … Continue reading
Today, a friend posted a long rant against Israel on Facebook because Israel had bombed Syria. All of his points were good and true. Funny thing, though: He did not rant when Syria used chemical weapons against its own people, … Continue reading