- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- The House That A Destitute Bill And Hillary Clinton Bought
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Photo of the day: Glico Man, Dotombori, Osaka
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
Tag Archives: Japan
Since returning to Japan, I have been involved in many projects to earn a living for myself and my family, and as a seminary graduate I sometimes work part-time in Japan’s bridal industry. The bridal industry in Japan has a … Continue reading
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.