Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photo Of The Day: Shiitake Mushrooms
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What Happens On The Internet Every Minute Of The Day (Infographic)
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- John Lennon's School Report Card
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
Tag Archives: Japan
This is right outside my house.
This is Mount Hira in Otsu, Shiga, Japan. The view looks so different from the views we had last week in Shanghai!