- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- All The 1958 Fords
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Cracker Versus A Minority (Photo)
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- "Heard It Through The Grapevine"--Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The World's Funniest Analogies
Tag Archives: Japan
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.