- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The New Yorker Smears Francis Schaeffer and Michele Bachmann
- Obama Sock-Puppet Sebelius Left Speechless Upon Hearing Of Obamacare's Unpopularity
- The Boston Tea Party Versus The Modern Tea Party Movement
- How to Pronounce English Words in Chinese
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves
- From Their Own Lips: The Staggering Hypocrisy Of The American Left
Tag Archives: Japan
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.
Yesterday, I was waiting for a train at a distant train station when I found myself cornered by a stranger who wanted to talk. We got on the same train, so the conversation continued for about another hour until he … Continue reading