- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Photo Of The Day: A Monkey Amid Cherry Blossoms
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- When Are You Going To Say, "Enough!"
- A Touch From Heaven
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
Tag Archives: Jesus
Yesterday, I was waiting for a train at a distant train station when I found myself cornered by a stranger who wanted to talk. We got on the same train, so the conversation continued for about another hour until he … Continue reading
Whenever I hear people talk of a political or religious leader as being principled, honest, or humble, alarm bells immediately go off in my head. The reason? From bitter experience, I have learned that “principled” people will often do and … Continue reading
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11: 1. Before we can define “faith”, we must first define “hope”, as the Bible says that “faith is the substance of things hoped … Continue reading
On November 10, 2013, at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in Speyer, Germany, an interfaith concert was scheduled for the purpose of bringing Islam and Christianity together. The concert was supposed to be opened with a prayer by a … Continue reading
It seems that everyone nowadays wants to reinterpret Jesus to suit their own sensibilities or political agendas, and so many people speculating on what Jesus would look like if he came today imagine him somehow as a homeless wretch, a … Continue reading