- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- All The 1958 Fords
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Touch From Heaven
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- A Cracker Versus A Minority (Photo)
- The World's Funniest Analogies
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
Tag Archives: Joe Biden
President Bush, that is. Obama gets a free pass, of course. Biden’s comments on impeachment begin at the 5:50 mark. (H/t John Sexton) Related articles Joe Biden Warned In 2007 That He’d Impeach Bush For Waging War Without Congressional Approval … Continue reading
This new video by the Gregory Brothers must be seen to be believed: We are not really sure what the whole thing means, but the video is great! (H/t Chicks on the Right) Related articles Biden “Songified” … Buy A … Continue reading
Joe Biden is expected to be head up Obama’s task force for more gun control legislation, yet here he is on the campaign trail in 2008, acting like a bitter clinger. I don’t know, but Biden is kind of growing … Continue reading
The final word on the Obama administration must be left to his inimitable Vice President, Joe Biden: Related articles Doh! Biden Says He’s Never Been Proud To Be Obama’s Vice President QOTD: VP Biden “never been proud” to be Obama’s … Continue reading