- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- NARAL Pro-Death Campaign Gets Hacked by Pro-Lifers
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Plato and Fascism
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading