- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Elderly Chinese Women Practice Bayonet Charges
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- An Obama Thanksgiving
- Memories of Alaska
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading