- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- You Won't Believe The New Men's Fashion Trend That The Brits Are Trying To Force On Us
- A Touch From Heaven
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Scandalabra--Obama, Holder Edition
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading