- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- A Touch From Heaven
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Son Born Of Rape Reunites With His Birth Mother 65 Years Later (Video)
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading