- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- The House That A Destitute Bill And Hillary Clinton Bought
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photo of the day: Glico Man, Dotombori, Osaka
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading