- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- Barack Obama Is So Cool
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- White House Insider: Obama is Clueless. Totally Clueless
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
Here is a screenshot of a portion of a “personal” email I just received from Mitt Romney: This is fascinating on so many levels. First of all, how did he get my email address? I work fairly hard to keep … Continue reading
One common meme on Twitter and on conservative blogs nowadays is that Mitt Romney was right about many things during the 2012 election campaign, while Obama, the Democrats, or the MSM were wrong. (The latest posting in that vein can … Continue reading
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
So, we have CPAC, which it seems like half the Republicans in the nation were not invited to, and which a good many conservatives were also not welcomed. At gatherings like this, everyone has their own advice, and when a … Continue reading
The Boston Globe has a long, well-sourced article on how Mitt Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Frankly, the whole article is enough to make any sane person ill. However, here is what has to be the money … Continue reading