- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Look Who's Laughing
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly's Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- A Touch From Heaven
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Rep. Gowdy: Lerner "Waived Her Fifth Amendment Right" By Giving Statement realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/… 11 hours ago
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 1 day ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 1 day ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 1 day ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
So, we have CPAC, which it seems like half the Republicans in the nation were not invited to, and which a good many conservatives were also not welcomed. At gatherings like this, everyone has their own advice, and when a … Continue reading
The Boston Globe has a long, well-sourced article on how Mitt Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Frankly, the whole article is enough to make any sane person ill. However, here is what has to be the money … Continue reading
The first post on this blog which got any major traffic was one written in August, 2009, entitled, “Where’s Romney?” In it, I decried Romney’s silence as the presumptive GOP nominee for 2012: Many GOP insiders, Beltway mavens, and East … Continue reading
One factor that played a part in the electoral shock conservatives suffered were Mitt Romney’s internal polls. These were the polls that Mitt Romney’s own campaign team put together. It is now clear that these polls were nonsense. However, Romney … Continue reading