- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The New "Women for Obama" Campaign Poster?
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- "First, Let's Establish That You Are A Horrible Person"
- Photo: Space Shuttle Atlantis Entering the Earth's Atmosphere
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
One common meme on Twitter and on conservative blogs nowadays is that Mitt Romney was right about many things during the 2012 election campaign, while Obama, the Democrats, or the MSM were wrong. (The latest posting in that vein can … Continue reading
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
So, we have CPAC, which it seems like half the Republicans in the nation were not invited to, and which a good many conservatives were also not welcomed. At gatherings like this, everyone has their own advice, and when a … Continue reading