- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- All The 1958 Fords
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
This made me laugh. (H/t Newt Gingrich Judges You) Related articles Newt Gingrich Bit By Angry Penguin (lonelyconservative.com) FEC Reports: Gingrich Campaign Ended March With More Than $4.3 Million Debt UPDATE: ‘State of Confusion’ Over Gingrich’s North Carolina Schedule (theothermccain.com)
Rick Santorum has suspended his presidential campaign, conceding the race to Mitt Romney. Realistically, he did not have a chance to get the nomination. However, there were reasons–often spelled out in this blog–for continuing to fight all the way to … Continue reading
Much has been made of Rick Santorum’s off-the-cuff comment today that we might be better off with Obama than with Mitt Romney: You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone who’s … Continue reading
My post the other day about the poll showing Rick Santorum ahead of both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and Obama ahead of Romney, in North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, and Florida needs some refinement. If we eliminate the states which … Continue reading