- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- The World's Oldest Swiss Army Knife
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
Tag Archives: Obama administration
(H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrat Elizabeth Warren Caught Fundraising Off Of Benghazi Pelosi: “Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! Why aren’t we talking about something else?” Barack Obama’s good little #Benghazi minions. Clift: Ambassador killed in Benghazi attack wasn’t murdered-murdered, or something ‘Making … Continue reading
Bobby Jindal’s comments on religious liberty come late in the video. He says in part: I think religious liberty is at threat in this country … I think that, from the President’s perspective … it’s almost that he views that … Continue reading
This was Tweeted by the White House today (I’ve provided a screenshot so it can be preserved for posterity): The link is here. As noted on Powerline, if the Obama administration were made up of Republicans, they would be widely … Continue reading
Here are two news stories that came out this morning. They need no commentary–their juxtaposition really says it all. The first is from the Investor’s Business Daily: The White House assures that tracking our every phone call and keystroke is … Continue reading
In no sense is Benghazi the Watergate scandal of the Obama administration. Benghazi is unlike Watergate in that no one was murdered during Watergate. In this sense, Benghazi is much more serious. However, unlike Watergate, there is little evidence that … Continue reading
First, she is incorrect in her description of institutions and companies which fall under the mandate to provide morning after-pills and abortion coverage. Both Bible publishers and Catholic hospitals have been targeted by these rules, because they are not religious … Continue reading