- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- All The 1958 Fords
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- What Happens On The Internet Every Minute Of The Day (Infographic)
Tag Archives: Obama
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
David French has a powerful post regarding his support for the second Iraq War. It should be read in full, but here is the key section: Earlier this week, progressive Christian writer Jonathan Merritt called me out by name as an … Continue reading
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
(Via the archives of the New York Times) In a wide ranging press conference yesterday afternoon, President Obama claimed that despite the recent suicide of Germany’s top leader, he sees no military solution for the conflict in Europe and plans … Continue reading
Obama’s legacy: He lost two wars the US had already won. Obama began his presidency apologizing for US behavior around the world. After he leaves the presidency, by all rights he should spend the rest of his life going around … Continue reading
A few days ago, we listed the ten posts that had gotten the most hits since this blog began five years ago. Of course, web traffic is not always an indicator of value. It is more an indicator of topicality. … Continue reading