- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Photo Of The Day: A Monkey Amid Cherry Blossoms
- A Touch From Heaven
- When Are You Going To Say, "Enough!"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The Thick, Black Theory
Tag Archives: Operation Fast and Furious
In this week’s document dump from the White House, there was smoking gun evidence that US Attorney General Eric Holder knew about Fast and Furious long before May 3, 2011, as he stated in sworn testimony before Congress. Indeed, it … Continue reading
Holder Defends Himself: Misleading Congress and Lying to Congress Are Two Completely Different Things
US Attorney General Eric Holder, when questioned by Representative James Sensenbrenner (R-Wisconsin) on why he and the Justice Department lied to Congress regarding Operation Fast and Furious, gave an answer that even Bill Clinton would admire: (H/t Berman Post) “Well, … Continue reading
The ATF’s “Collateral Damage”: 2 Federal Agents and 300 Civilians Sacrificed to Make the Case for Gun Control
Operation Fast and Furious was an ATF initiative to allow–indeed, encourage–the purchase of AK-47s and .50 caliber rifles by proxies (straw purchasers) for Mexican drug gangs, and then to let these guns to be taken over the border into Mexico … Continue reading
Yesterday night, the Justice Department released nearly 1,400 internal documents and e-mails showing in tortuous detail how a February 4, 2011 letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee came to have misrepresentations about Operation Fast and Furious. The letter stated that … Continue reading
Holder Finally Writes Letter Apologizing to the Family of Brian Terry, Then Leaks it to the Press Before Sending It (Fast & Furious)
In his congressional testimony regarding Operation Fast and Furious, US Attorney General Eric Holder refused to apologize to the family of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry for the death of their son by a gun which the ATF let walk … Continue reading