- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- A Touch From Heaven
Tag Archives: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
An Oklahoma reporter confronted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the unpopularity of Obamacare. Her response was just priceless: The reporter tried to throw her a bone by saying that there must have been audio problems, but then … Continue reading
In the Wall Street Journal, Stephen Blackwood tells the heart-wrenching story of how his mother lost her health insurance because of ObamaCare, and now cannot find an insurance plan that covers the medical treatment that is keeping her alive. As … Continue reading
This ad is being run by Americans For Prosperity in Michigan, against Representative Gary Peters, who is now running for the Senate. Simply devastating. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrats stuck in stage 3 of ObamaCare grief? Ad: Obamacare ‘Jeopardized My … Continue reading