- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Look Who's Laughing
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly's Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- A Touch From Heaven
- Rep. Gowdy: Lerner "Waived Her Fifth Amendment Right" By Giving Statement realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/… 14 hours ago
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 1 day ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 1 day ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 1 day ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Which Nation Has the Most Per-Capita Government Spending on Healthcare: France, Italy, the United States, Sweden, Canada, Greece, or the United Kingdom?
This is interesting: What government spends the most on health care? Is it Canada or the United Kingdom, which are famous (or, if these stories are any indication, infamous would be a better description) for single-payer healthcare systems? Is it … Continue reading
First, she is incorrect in her description of institutions and companies which fall under the mandate to provide morning after-pills and abortion coverage. Both Bible publishers and Catholic hospitals have been targeted by these rules, because they are not religious … Continue reading
In a word, no. America is a most unserious nation. First, the mea culpa. The polls were in aggregate correct. The Bradley Effect or any other effect was not in force. While there may have been some voting irregularities and … Continue reading
According to the Alliance Defending Freedom, Bible publisher Tyndale House is being refused an exemption from the federal abortion pill mandate, because according to the Obama administration it is not a religious organization: The publisher is subject to the mandate … Continue reading