- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Bob Hope: Zombies And Democrats
- Ronald Reagan Punches Out James Dean
- “The Last Thing On My Mind”–2Wallace 1Knott Cover
- A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
- The Cultural Divide And Elizabeth Warren
- The Video That Has North Korea Frothing At The Mouth–Kim Jong-un Dancing
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
Tag Archives: politics
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
(H/t Instapundit) But not for me. I’m a denier denier who denies their denials. Related articles Andrew Klavan: The Debate is Over-Science is Settled (Video) Oldie But Goodie: Klavan’s One State Solution Klavan & Whittle: Is it Time for a … Continue reading
Larry O’Connor makes a great point regarding the fixation many conservatives have on presidential politics: I hear it from half the callers on my talk radio shows. I read it in the comment sections of my favorite blogs. I see … Continue reading