- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- When Are You Going To Say, "Enough!"
Tag Archives: President
Scene: Hillary Clinton, alone in her bedroom trying to sleep. She is startled when a sinister voice calls out to her from the closet. Pantsuit: We wants it, we needs it. Must have the presidency. They stole it from us. … Continue reading
(H/t IOwnTheWorld) Related articles President Barack Obama Goes After Gun Control Gun Sales and Background Checks: Obama’s Bogus 40 Percent Stat Obama announces 23 executive actions, asks Congress to pass gun laws “Does Obama’s gun control plan have a chance?” … Continue reading
This video of Harry Reid is bat guano crazy on so many different levels: Synopsis: A marine serving in the White House is received by the President at the end of his tour, along with his family, for a photo … Continue reading
Once again, Alfonzo Rachel lays it on the line like few others can, as he explains why blacks vote for Obama. In short, Obama really is their new Messiah, because they have reduced God to a social program. And Republicans … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading