- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- "Heard It Through The Grapevine"--Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- The Spirit Of Jehu
- Cat Paw Prints On A Medieval Manuscript
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- A Water Droplet In Orbit
- "Needed The Money I Did"
Tag Archives: pro-life
No, this ad celebrating the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is not a parody. From Youtube: To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade we didn’t buy a ruby. Instead, the Center for Reproductive Rights asked Mehcad Brooks … Continue reading
This is an open letter sent out by the CEO of Hobby Lobby, David Green, When my family and I started our company 40 years ago, we were working out of a garage on a $600 bank loan, assembling miniature … Continue reading
Where there is life, there is always love and hope, even when that life was conceived in dire circumstances. What a story of hope and joy for this Christmas Day, 2012. (H/t Bryan Longworth) —– (Yes, I know the video … Continue reading
According to the Alliance Defending Freedom, Bible publisher Tyndale House is being refused an exemption from the federal abortion pill mandate, because according to the Obama administration it is not a religious organization: The publisher is subject to the mandate … Continue reading