- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The New "Women for Obama" Campaign Poster?
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- "First, Let's Establish That You Are A Horrible Person"
- Photo: Space Shuttle Atlantis Entering the Earth's Atmosphere
- Nintendo Games As You’ve Never Seen Them Before, As Traditional Japanese Prints
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
Tag Archives: pro-life
No, this ad celebrating the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is not a parody. From Youtube: To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade we didn’t buy a ruby. Instead, the Center for Reproductive Rights asked Mehcad Brooks … Continue reading