- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Obama Compares Himself Favorably to FDR, LBJ, and Lincoln
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Barack Obama Is So Cool
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- No Dogs or Farmers Allowed
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading