- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Why Thinking Outside of the Box is Overrated
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- The Boston Tea Party Versus The Modern Tea Party Movement
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Photo of the Day: Hello Kitty Airlines
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading