Support this site!I've no tip jar, but if you want to help the cause, you can buy my Kindle ebook. Amazon link
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America: Where Work Is Punished ...
- Plato and Fascism
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photo Of The Day: Shiitake Mushrooms
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Who Killed The Jobs?
- Photo Of The Day: Spring Snow, Shiga, Japan
- A Touch From Heaven
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading