- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- The House That A Destitute Bill And Hillary Clinton Bought
- Memories of Alaska
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Why Punctuation Matters
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading