- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Picture Is Worth 650,000 Words
- The Cat Bomb
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Bachmann, Palin, Flakes, and Men on Crack
- A Touch From Heaven
- Photo essay: McTyeire School (No. 3 Girls' Middle School), Shanghai
- New Obama Campaign Poster
Tag Archives: Republican
Peter Wehner writes in Commentary, In an essay for COMMENTARY last year, Michael Gerson and I, writing on how the GOP can revivify itself and increase its appeal, argued that it had to focus on the economic concerns of working-and middle-class Americans, many of … Continue reading
ZoNation: “If you can’t even take your own party back, what makes you think you can take the country back?”
This is the inimitable Alonzo Rachel, explaining why a third party is a bad idea. Though I don’t agree with him 100% on his basic thesis, he makes some sound points. A third party should be the last resort. Rather, … Continue reading
So, we have CPAC, which it seems like half the Republicans in the nation were not invited to, and which a good many conservatives were also not welcomed. At gatherings like this, everyone has their own advice, and when a … Continue reading