- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- NARAL Pro-Death Campaign Gets Hacked by Pro-Lifers
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- A Map Of American Ancestry, By County
- Poverty In America Versus Poverty Everywhere Else
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Son Born Of Rape Reunites With His Birth Mother 65 Years Later (Video)
Tag Archives: Roman artifact
While the content of this blog was originally conceived as being a commentary on America, ultimately it reflects my own interests–politics, Christianity, photography, Asia, history, and technology. The top posts of this year therefore typify this. Here are 2010’s top … Continue reading
Everyone knows that the first modern Swiss Army knives were produced in the 1890’s. However, the idea must have been around for much longer than that, because this knife is considerably older. What do you think? Two-hundred years old? Four-hundred … Continue reading