- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- “Heard It Through The Grapevine”–Marvin Gaye A Capella Version
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- No, I’m Not Sorry for Supporting the Invasion of Iraq
- Momoyama Train Station At Night
- Do You Know How To Kiss A Girl? (1911)
- Headline: “5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust”
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas’ Tunnels
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
Tag Archives: Roman artifact
While the content of this blog was originally conceived as being a commentary on America, ultimately it reflects my own interests–politics, Christianity, photography, Asia, history, and technology. The top posts of this year therefore typify this. Here are 2010’s top … Continue reading
Everyone knows that the first modern Swiss Army knives were produced in the 1890’s. However, the idea must have been around for much longer than that, because this knife is considerably older. What do you think? Two-hundred years old? Four-hundred … Continue reading