- A Fashionable Melange of English Words
- Must See: Congressman Mike Kelly’s Response To Despicable IRS Acting Commissioner Steven Miller
- There Was No Surge in IRS Tax-Exempt Applications in 2010
- Song Of The Day: “Ue No Muite Arukou”
- Which Are The Most Racist Countries In The World?
- “Ladies, Don’t Argue With A Burglar”–Ad From 1871
- The Benghazi Campaign Ad That Never Ran
- How Benghazi And Watergate Differ
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Is It Medically Possible To Raise The Dead?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- "Ladies, Don't Argue With A Burglar"--Ad From 1871
- Dear Senator McCain: I am Not a Tea Party "Hobbit"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Look Who's Laughing
- A Touch From Heaven
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective
- Rep. Gowdy: Lerner "Waived Her Fifth Amendment Right" By Giving Statement realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/05/… 5 hours ago
- RT @jamestaranto: "Carney on IRS: Nobody's More Outraged than Obama." RT if you're more outraged than Obama. shar.es/ZeqIu 1 day ago
- How much news has the Obama administration successfully suppressed? bit.ly/12QfsyB#.UZxHC… via @DCExaminer 1 day ago
- SWAT team rammed wrong man’s car, lawsuit alleges mystatesman.com/news/news/swat… 1 day ago
- Ex-Diplomats Report New Benghazi Whistleblowers with Info Devastating to Clinton and Obama pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/20… via @PJMedia_com 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Roman artifact
While the content of this blog was originally conceived as being a commentary on America, ultimately it reflects my own interests–politics, Christianity, photography, Asia, history, and technology. The top posts of this year therefore typify this. Here are 2010′s top … Continue reading
Everyone knows that the first modern Swiss Army knives were produced in the 1890′s. However, the idea must have been around for much longer than that, because this knife is considerably older. What do you think? Two-hundred years old? Four-hundred … Continue reading