- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- I Offended You?
- Nation To Obama: “We Won”
- Obama On Mothers Who Stay Home To Raise The Kids: “That’s Not A Choice We Want Americans To Make”
- Photo of The Day: Boating Down the Hozu River
- Photo of the Day: Train Near Ogoto Onsen
- Life As A Bridal Minister
- A “Personal” Email From Mitt Romney
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- An Obama Thanksgiving
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- The Thick, Black Theory
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: Romney
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
This leaves us more than a little speechless. Here is a campaign ad that the RNC created for the final days of the 2012 election. However, the ad was spiked by the Romney campaign, because … Wait for it … … Continue reading
The Boston Globe has a long, well-sourced article on how Mitt Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Frankly, the whole article is enough to make any sane person ill. However, here is what has to be the money … Continue reading
The first post on this blog which got any major traffic was one written in August, 2009, entitled, “Where’s Romney?” In it, I decried Romney’s silence as the presumptive GOP nominee for 2012: Many GOP insiders, Beltway mavens, and East … Continue reading
One factor that played a part in the electoral shock conservatives suffered were Mitt Romney’s internal polls. These were the polls that Mitt Romney’s own campaign team put together. It is now clear that these polls were nonsense. However, Romney … Continue reading