- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- "Remove Child Before Washing"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- Top Ten Posts For 2012
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Obama Compares Himself Favorably to FDR, LBJ, and Lincoln
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: Ron Paul
Whenever I hear people talk of a political or religious leader as being principled, honest, or humble, alarm bells immediately go off in my head. The reason? From bitter experience, I have learned that “principled” people will often do and … Continue reading
Byron York has an interesting post on a new Granite State poll of possible 2016 presidential primary contenders in New Hampshire. While York focuses on the bad news for Mark Rubio (he is now at 2%), the most striking feature … Continue reading
For those who have not been paying attention, one reason Michele Bachmann has declined to run for reelection in 2014 is that she is being investigated by multiple agencies in regards to her 2012 presidential campaign. Many of these investigations … Continue reading
I’m on a roll this week, offending some longtime readers of this blog. First, by calling out Sandy Hook conspiracy truthers as morons, and now with this: Key point: If states’ rights means more to you than individual God-given rights, … Continue reading
This is Bill Whittle’s message to all those not planning to vote because it “doesn’t make a difference”, or planning to vote for a third party candidate “on principle”. However, everyone should watch it. (H/t Instapundit)