- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Graphic Of The Year: The Price Of Hamas' Tunnels
- Headline: "5 Arrested In Math Lab Bust"
- Blessing What God Has Cursed
- ZoNation: Liberals Boo God, but Cheer Barack Obama
- The Second Largest Religion Of Each Country (Map)
Tag Archives: unemployment
(H/t Powerline) Update: Apparently, this post is too hot for Facebook. I’ve tried multiple times to post it on my Facebook page, but they keep deleting it. They must not like posts critical of their dear leader. Update 2: The … Continue reading
Sorry to keep harping on this, but it is no longer political–it’s personal. (H/t Instapundit)
It is destroying the US labor force. Of course, everyone knows that this graph is just a damnable lie put out by racists, that it is all Bush’s fault, and that if we will only give Obama four more years … Continue reading
A lunatic speaks: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Obamacare facilitates the type of “liberation” that the “Founders had in mind” because it allows you to quit your job and become a “photographer,” a “writer,” a “musician”–or “whatever.” … Continue reading