In a country where pirated versions of Photoshop are owned by practically anyone that has a computer, both the shabby attempt to deceive and the shoddy workmanship of the Photoshop artist met with immediate public scorn. The photo was quickly withdrawn. However, it had already been downloaded by many people and the damage was done. Chinese netizens with actual Photoshop ability are now using the photo for their own projects. Here are some examples:
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- China Raises Poverty Limit