In a country where pirated versions of Photoshop are owned by practically anyone that has a computer, both the shabby attempt to deceive and the shoddy workmanship of the Photoshop artist met with immediate public scorn. The photo was quickly withdrawn. However, it had already been downloaded by many people and the damage was done. Chinese netizens with actual Photoshop ability are now using the photo for their own projects. Here are some examples:
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is Roe vs Wade? ... Uh, two ways of coming to the United States?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Photo of the day: Train to Kameoka
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Photo of the day: The Old German Club, Shanghai, China
- The Thick, Black Theory
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves