In a country where pirated versions of Photoshop are owned by practically anyone that has a computer, both the shabby attempt to deceive and the shoddy workmanship of the Photoshop artist met with immediate public scorn. The photo was quickly withdrawn. However, it had already been downloaded by many people and the damage was done. Chinese netizens with actual Photoshop ability are now using the photo for their own projects. Here are some examples:
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- John Lennon's School Report Card
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 10)
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Photo of the day: Glico Man, Dotombori, Osaka