In a country where pirated versions of Photoshop are owned by practically anyone that has a computer, both the shabby attempt to deceive and the shoddy workmanship of the Photoshop artist met with immediate public scorn. The photo was quickly withdrawn. However, it had already been downloaded by many people and the damage was done. Chinese netizens with actual Photoshop ability are now using the photo for their own projects. Here are some examples:
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Look Who's Laughing
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- New Trailer for HBO Film on Sarah Palin Released
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time