In a country where pirated versions of Photoshop are owned by practically anyone that has a computer, both the shabby attempt to deceive and the shoddy workmanship of the Photoshop artist met with immediate public scorn. The photo was quickly withdrawn. However, it had already been downloaded by many people and the damage was done. Chinese netizens with actual Photoshop ability are now using the photo for their own projects. Here are some examples:
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- Look Who's Laughing
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- What is the Tree of Mamre?