No, this photo is not pretty. Nor is it for the faint of heart. Introducing Hello Kitty airlines:
Apparently, Eva Air has three of these planes, and they have proven to be so popular they are thinking of widening the service. The airplanes are Hello Kitty themed, inside and out.
The Taipei airport also has a Hello Kitty restroom, but good taste prevents us from sharing photos here.
- Fly Hello Kitty Airlines (examiner.com)
- Hello Kitty – EVA Airways (Photos!) (thebobblehead.wordpress.com)
- EVA Air Takes Flight with Hello Kitty Planes (weirdasianews.com)
- A Closer Look Inside Hello Kitty Airlines (buzzfeed.com)
- Fancy a ‘hello kitty’ flight? (todayonline.com)
- Flying the Hello Kitty skies (photo) (boingboing.net)