I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Look Who's Laughing
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- The House On The Highway (China)
- The #Cuckservative Con
- The World's Funniest Analogies
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves