I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
- All The 1958 Fords
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- Japan Tsunami and Earthquake Relief Efforts Contact Links (Updated)