I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- Look Who's Laughing
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Cat Paw Prints On A Medieval Manuscript