I was walking through Merdeka Square in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when I heard singing. I drew near to investigate and found this group of boys sitting on some steps. The man in the center explained that the boys were being given lessons in Islam, and that it was kind of like a Muslim Sunday-school group. The song they were singing was about the great Muslim patriarch, Abraham.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
- China Raises Poverty Limit
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Touch From Heaven