Seriously, when even the New Yorker questions the performance of a liberal Democratic president, you know he is in deep kimchi, as my father used to say.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- A Touch From Heaven
- With Class Warfare, Be Careful What You Ask For