Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- You Won't Believe What's On The Logo Of This Fake KFC In Thailand: Hitler
- No, The Goldwater Campaign In 1964 Did Not Lead To LBJ's Great Society
- The USS Big Government In Need Of A Tow
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography