Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Memories of Alaska
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today