Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Boehner's Letter to Congress on Why he has Broken Off Debt Negotiations With Obama
- The World's Oldest Swiss Army Knife
- Photo of the Day: Sculpture, Hanoi, Vietnam