Kyoto Station in Japan is unique in that it has a wide, open staircase inside it leading to an observation floor at the top of the building. This photo is from near the top of the staircase, looking down into the station, at night.
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Touch From Heaven
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Tashkurgan, China: The Treacherous Road to School
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Defense Spending as a Percentage of the Federal Budget, a Historical Perspective