Other examples of this year’s worst editorial lapses can be found here. Of course, Muphry’s Law being in force, this post itself will no doubt contain a mistake (the post which was linked to certainly did).
- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- In North Korea, Even Wild Bears Mourn the Passing of Their Dear Leader
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Touch From Heaven
- Generic Names For Soft Drinks In The US
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why Punctuation Matters
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- As Seen In Japan: Cola Shock
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today