- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Map Of American Ancestry, By County
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Some Thoughts On The JFK Assassination
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
Author Archives: John Scotus
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
In case anyone still has doubts about how bat guano crazy the government of mainland China is, this new song–a paean to Internet censorship–was introduced on Chinese TV for the Chinese New Year’s Spring Festival celebration. In case you are … Continue reading
Walker comes across personally as a little wooden and boring, but overall this is a great ad and a great message. Compared to Rick Perry, Walker is certainly more impressive. Perry makes a lot of claims about his role in … Continue reading