- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- John Lennon's School Report Card
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 10)
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
Author Archives: John Scotus
This discussion on the nature of evil is from an interview by Christianitas with the French Catholic philosopher Fabrice Hadjadj. It comes at the beginning of a fascinating and rather complex conversation on sexuality. While the latter discussion is beyond the … Continue reading
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
In case anyone still has doubts about how bat guano crazy the government of mainland China is, this new song–a paean to Internet censorship–was introduced on Chinese TV for the Chinese New Year’s Spring Festival celebration. In case you are … Continue reading
Walker comes across personally as a little wooden and boring, but overall this is a great ad and a great message. Compared to Rick Perry, Walker is certainly more impressive. Perry makes a lot of claims about his role in … Continue reading