- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Nintendo Games As You’ve Never Seen Them Before, As Traditional Japanese Prints
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Selfish Ambition, the Killer of Revivals and Churches
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Memories of Alaska
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
Category Archives: climate change
John Kerry, in his commencement speech at Boston College this week, had this to say on the greenhouse effect anthropological global warming climate change climate disruption climate variability the weather: If we make the necessary efforts to address this challenge … Continue reading
The last time this happened, everyone swore it was because of global cooling, but now science has progressed to the point where they are certain that the earth is getting warmer when it is cold outside. Go figure. But whether … Continue reading
Just as in 2014, 1974 suffered a harsh winter because a polar vortex had swept down through the lower 48 states. Here is an excerpt from TIME Magazine from June, 1974: Scientists have found other indications of global cooling. For … Continue reading
In a recent speech, Obama maligned climate skeptics by accusing them of being members of the Flat Earth Society: We don’t have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society … Sticking your head in the sand might make … Continue reading
So, there is another round of climate talks going on in Bonn, Germany right now, where the best experts on global climate and weather are gathered to drink free organic booze, browse the vegan buffet, and engage in seminars on … Continue reading
The chief of US forces in the Pacific, when interviewed during a visit to Boston, cited climate change as the biggest long-term security threat to the US in the Pacific region: Navy Admiral Samuel J. Locklear III, in an interview … Continue reading
A few people have questioned whether or not Deb Feyerick believed the bat guano she was throwing out here. We would rather think that it is a typical example of the kind of mindlessness we can expect from CNN anchors … Continue reading